Mastics produced by TechnoNICOL Corporation are perfect solutions for the questions of repair and installation of roofs and waterproofing.
Production of waterproofing materials is the main competence of TechnoNICOL Corporation. The Corporation actively develops its product line based on construction bitumen. The following products belong to the assortment of this department: mastics, prime coatings, varnishes, sealing materials, emulsions, astringents and so on. Every year the line of bitumen mastics gets new relevant products. In our own Scientific Research Center all the new products are thoroughly examined. As a result of collaboration of the specialists from the Center and building experts we achieve such material characteristics that are not worse than their European analogues and at times are better.
The assortment of TechnoNICOL includes the whole range of mastics based on construction bitumen. They are bitumen, bitumen-polymer, bitumen-emulsive and bitumen-latex mastics for roofing and waterproofing work. Depending on the kind of work produced, on the climatic conditions and on the volumes of work mastics of cold use (based on organic solvents or water) or mastics of hot use (demanding initial heating) are applied.
Bitumen mastics of hot use:
It is the most popular and time-proved method of use of bitumen waterproofing. As you chose mastics of this kind the main criterion is usually the price for a square meter. Such mastic (based on construction bitumen) should be warmed up before application to the temperature of 160-180С and being hot it is applied to the surface primed beforehand; and while it is getting cold the mastic creates a firm and elastic coating.
Bitumen mastics of cold use based on solvents:
This method has already become usual during arrangement of bitumen waterproofing. Such mastic is ready-to-use, it has different functions and is perfect for surface waterproofing of different kinds.
Bitumen mastics of cold use based on water (elumsions):
In order to get such mastics we use high-tech equipment and materials, such as emulsifying agents and polymers. Emulsion provide a safer and more ecological system as compared to mastics based on solvents and hot mastics. TechnoNICOL Corporation was the first to offer these high-tech materials on the market in Russia.
PRIME COATINGS: materials for preparation of the basis
A good and well-prepared basis is an important condition for maximum adhesion of waterproofing. TechnoNICOL Corporation offers a number of prime coatings used for different kind of work and for all types of surfaces.
The main advantages of using prime coatings during installation of waterproofing are the following:
- A prime coating increases adhesion of roofing or waterproofing material to the basis.
- If you cover a surface with a prime coating before you apply a waterproofing material that will essentially improve adhesion. And it is the main requirement for further work on arrangement of bitumen waterproofing.
- A prime coating provides additional strength to the basis. When the prime coating is applied to the basis it ties together dust and small particles, fills up pores and little splits and makes the basis stronger.
- A prime coating increases the speed of work. Applying of a prime coating to the basis moistens the surface and increases the speed of work produced during melting of roofing materials.
MASTICS: roofing and waterproofing materials
Bitumen mastics are of wide application. Sometimes durability of a surface, its field-performance data and the cost of work produced depend on the correct choice of materials.
- Installation of bitumen roofing. During execution of such works mastics based on construction bitumen can be used both for creation of mastic monolithic roofs and as component of different systems, for example during gluing roofing materials to the roofing basis. As a leading producer of roofing and waterproofing systems TechnoNICOL Corporation delivers gluing mastics for roll bitumen-polymer materials and slender tiles.
- Installation of waterproofing on constructions that are placed under the ground or contact humid environment (foundations, piles), and execution of works on inner waterproofing (lavatories, basements). Depending on the type of work produced mastics can be of various types: hand and mechanical application.
- Mastics based on construction bitumen can be used as protective mixture. For example, during work on protection of a finished roofing coating from ultraviolet radiation and during corrosion preventive painting of metal surfaces.
SEALING MATERIALS and materials for transport and road building
Construction bitumen is also used for transport and road building.
Insulating constructions and arrangement of the main area of the ground and asphaltic concrete pavement with several layers using a Road Bitumen-Polymer Astringent produced by TechnoNICOL Corporation.
Constructions of expansion joints on man-made structures and aerodrome paving using Bitumen-Polymer Sealing material №42 produced by TechnoNICOL Corporation.
Where to buy? Who can install?
Approved solutions for your building. TechnoNICOL systems.